How the judging works
Judging Criteria for Shortlist
- Is the blog regularly updated (at least once a month on average)?
- Does the design support or interfere with the reading experience?
- Is the blogger passionate about and knowledgeable about the subject?
- How easy is the blog to navigate?
- Is the blog responsive to PC, mobile and tablet browsing?
- The shortlisted blogs will be opened up to a Public Vote so the more you promote your entry the better.
- The Public Vote is worth 20% of the overall mark (the other 80% is decided by our judging panel). To help you out we will send you “vote now” buttons which you can use on your blog and social media.
Judging Criteria for Finalist Stage
- Is it written in an engaging, entertaining or informative style?
- Is the blog easy to navigate?
- Does the design compliment the writing and make it easy to read?
- Spelling and grammar – will it make our judges weep or smile?
- The Finalist list will be judged by an independent judging panel.