June 25, 2015

About

About page header blog awards

Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016 are back

We think the 2015 awards went off with a bang, so we have been planning the 2016 awards to be even bigger and better!

We have listened to bloggers’ feedback and have created some new categories. Again in 2016 we will have sections for personal bloggers and corporate blogger. We know there are tonnes of bloggers out there writing from their kitchen table, in bed or on the bus to work. You guys fit your blogging around work, kids and the routine of life. We don’t think it was fair to pit you against a company who employs a team of bloggers who can create content on an hourly basis and have more resources at their fingertips!

The shortlist will be opened up to a public vote so this is your chance to get your readers behind you and get them voting! We’ll supply you with buttons and banners to promote your vote and then it’s down to you. But don’t worry, the public vote is only worth 20%. The other 80% is decided by our judging panel.

We know blogging is HUGE in Ireland and we want to recognise the passion and enthusiasm that blogging and bloggers share with their readers.

To Nominate, Enter or Become a Judge for the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016 simply click on one of the buttons below!

*Please note that Nominations and Entries are now closed*

black_nominate_stacked_187x64  enter  blue_judge_158x36

Share
Share